Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super Savings Saturday


I know I'm posting this on Sunday, but here are my great buys for this week. I did great at garage sales....here are my best finds.

This is hard to see, but these are all Gymboree, brand new with the tags. The dress and hat retails for $50, the overalls and sweater for $32 each. I also got an adidas outfit, a penelope mack outfit, several osh gosh shirts, and a not so cute cinderalla outfit that Gracie LOVED. I paid $22.00 for all of it! I couldn't believe what good deals I got! I also got a huge tub of wooden blocks that probably retail for over $50, for $7.00! Gracie and her daddy had a great time playing with the blocks yesterday. Two year olds never seem to tire of knocking down towers of blocks.

I also went to Walgreens and bought alot of the rebate items....with my $10.00 off of $40.00 coupon. I figured I spent about $9.00 out of pocket for about $60.00 worth of merchandise. I credit Moneysavingmom.com for all of my saving. This is an incredible website that will save you tons of money. I know we have saved close to a thousand dollars since I discovered the website in March! Check out this website.....it's awesome.

I also lost another 1.6 pounds for a total of 31.6. Only 6.4 pounds from my goal, and then Weight Watcher's is free!

2 comments:

The Schneiders said...

I need to come garage saling with you!! I never have that much luck. :) Really cute pictures of the kiddos.

Momofthesouth said...

Girl you always rock the yard sales!!! I don't know how you get so lucky! LOL