Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pixel Perfect: Before and After Blog hop

Check out Pixel Perfect's Blog hop here....


This is my SOOC shot....loving the sunflare!




IMG_3702cropropp

I cropped the pic...then ran several actions.  Coffeeshop Rita's cross processing action - tweaking the levels, the coffeshop Rita's Perfect portrait to bring out the eyes and some contrast. Finally I ran Pioneer Woman's warmer action to warm it up....love the final product!  Check out Pixel Perfect to see some more before and afters....I have learned so much from this website!




6 comments:

K Soucy said...

I love this. Gorgeous!

Brianna said...

Ah yes. Very nice job. It's beautiful!

Mommy2Four said...

awww....She's adorable!

Courtney said...

Definitely loving the sun flare. Great capture! She's a cutie!

Kristen Laudick said...

Beautiful! Love the light!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Wow! The sun flares and bokeh are just perfect!