Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday USMC!

IMG_9833bw

We had a fabulous time at the ball this year!  It is so much getting to get pampered, dressing up in a nice gown, and having a night away without kids!  Thanks so much to the Cellon family for watching our kiddos overnight!  This year I got my nails done, my hair curled, and eyelash extensions, and I love them!  I have had blond stubs for eyelashes my whole life, and having pretty lashes now, I could totally keep this up, and I think I will for the holiday season!

IMG_9852b

Got my dress at a yard sale for $20, and I loved it, very comfy and loose! :)

IMG_9843e

My husband looks pretty good in uniform! :)  I must admit, it's one of my favorite parts of the ball, seeing Steven dressed up!  Lookin good babe!

1 comment:

Raizu said...

Term life insurance is a type of insurance policy that last for a certain period of time, and most of the people from all over USA like to use it. Family term life insurance has great importance for the insurance policy companies because of the presence of rich people who can easily afford the purchase of this policy.