Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Planning Monday, weight loss, silly pictures

Hi, I'm starting Menu Planning Monday, to try to get organized at the beginning of the week so we can save money on our meals. My goal is to only spend $50.00 each week on groceries and eat out only 1 night a week. This week we only want to spend $30.00 because we went over on our budget last week....partly due to our football part which was cancelled! :(


Here is our Menu for this week:


Monday - spaghetti with whole wheat pasta, salad, green beans, bread


Tuesday - Chicken Macaroni grill mix, broccoli, bread, pumpkin pie


Wednesday - leftovers


Thursday - Orange Chicken, fried rice, veggies in the mix


Friday-Chicken pot pie with biscuits, baked apples


Sat - Eat out


Sunday - breakfast for dinner (my favorite)




Weight Loss Update: I made goal last week! I have been doing weight watchers for 10 months and have lost 38.6 pounds! I started at 184, now I'm 145....and went from a size 16 to a size 8! I still want to lose 10 more pounds, but since I'm within a healthy weight for my height, 5 more weeks and weight watchers will be free! Yea! I think it has been worth every penny. I have been on a diet my whole life and this is the first time that I have actually done it!




Here are some silly pictures of the girls. I was walking by the playroom and noticed Gracie sitting in there watching TV....wearing my red stilettos! I also caught Emma in the dishwasher...her favorite places to play are in the toilet, the dishwasher, the pantry, and the refrigerator. She has a huge playroom with tons of toys and she loves to be in the dishwasher! Crazy!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Welcome to MPM! Thanks for joining us :)