Thursday, September 2, 2010

Before and After Pixel Perfect Bloghop


This is my first time posting on the pixel perfect bloghop.  This blog has really helped me learn about what other photographers, or moms with cameras, do to edit their pics.  Here is my SOOC shot: straight out of the camera



And here is my edited pic.  I used Everyday elements hollywood action, coffeshop rita's butterscotch vintage action...then I adjusted the color my self.  I also added a tiny bit of sunflare using coffeeshop rita's sunflare action.  Love all those free actions!
I love how this pic turned out!



IMG_2182boostsunlightbtvint

5 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

awww, sisters! thats a cute one!

Courtney said...

I love the vintage/urban style your brought to the photo. Such a sweet capture! :)

Mommy2Four said...

What a cute capture! The edit is beautiful... I love photos with that vintage feel to them!

Susan said...

Adorable! The vintage look is perfect for this shot. Thanks fo sharing!

Unknown said...

so cute, I am not sure, which photo is my favourite as I like bothe of them