Friday, October 25, 2013

Gracie and Emma Baptism!

I've taken a break from blogging for a few months, because I felt like I had no time to spend at it.  From Abby being in a ton of therapy, moving cross country to California, getting settled, starting new therapy, starting new schools...changing schools 2 weeks later, and finally Abby starting new preschool last week!  Since, I finally have 3-4 hrs a day of no kid time, I'm hoping to keep blogging, mainly for myself to record the sweet memories of my family!


The best thing that has happened in our family so far, and the most important is that Gracie and Emma made the decision to commit their life to Christ.  We have been talking about the decision to ask Jesus in their heart, and commit their lives to following Christ since the girls were babies, and at different times....with us, at sports camp, at church...the girls said that they wanted to become Christians.  Steven and I have always prayed with the girls, and talked to them, but haven't felt like they really understood the whole concept of Salvation, until this summer.  We got a card from our new church, North Coast Church, and they said, the girls made the decision to follow Christ at church....and we felt like for the first time, they understood what they were doing, and the decision they made for Christ.  Gracie and Emma also expressed their desire to be baptized and tell the world the decision they made for Christ! My parents were planning on visiting for Abby's birthday, and our church was having a baptism service.  My dad, who baptized me growing up, was able to be apart of the service and the coolest thing was that Steven got to baptize his girls!  Praise be to God!



 
 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

No comments: