Thursday, January 28, 2010

White Christmas!





Christmas Pics! We had a great time in Oklahoma visiting family over the holidays. The flights were great, even though I had to fly with the girls by myself, since we took so long buying Steven's ticket. I was a nervous wreck, but the girls did awesome, they played together good, and Emma napped for two of the four flights. Steven hadn't been home since last year before he deployed, so he really enjoyed being back in Oklahoma seeing his mom and dad too! We endured Blizzard 2009, even though I got stuck at work for 18 hours, it was a huge blessing, because I made enough money to cover the price of our plane tickets, which was incredible, and I love my job in OKC, so it was great to be able to see my old friends again! It was only supposed to snow 4-6 inches, and it snowed 14 inches! It was crazy, but really fun, I'm really glad the girls got to play in the snow, because it doesn't snow that much in J'ville.
Here are some of my favorite pics from Christmas!


Emma's face cracks me up in this pic, she is OBSESSED with my dad....when he is around, nobody else matters. They just got in from playing in the snow, and she was loving it!!
Our only family pic over Christmas......it is so hard to get a good pic, with a 2 and 3 year old!
Emma loving her Boz book!
Gracie is such a cheeseball.....
Don't you all love my girls pink and purple "Christmas dresses".....I don't really care, they are my FAVORITE dresses!!



No comments: